The Scariest Day of my life... probably the only.

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

The Scariest Day of my life... probably the only.

Postby Kampfer » Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:01 pm

I wander around Amber with Evaness, an apprentice thief, when we crossed Zaleok path. I started a fight Without any hesitation. It Was only a question of seconds, like usual. When I removed my axe from his chest, I yelled all my hatred strong enough to be heard from miles and miles. No guards came to check the slaughter because I've already exterminated all of them myself. Without knowing, the Old Golden Dragon Gerdevarashimora heard me. She was following us, probably to avenge the little paladin I just chopped in parts. We were making our path to the white castle.

Just as we arrived to the southeast tower of the White Castle, our prey just showed up. Just a second before attacking that Protector, Gerdevarashimora just drop down from the sky with a strange look in her eyes. My little friend didn't notice all the noise done by the dragon so I turned him, face to face with Gerdevarashimora, and then he said "Its a dragon... !&$#!" and he slip into my shadow even more faster than an eye's blink. I saluted her. At this time, I tried to hide my fear to that gargantic beast. I asked her if I could help her with something and if she had something against the fact I was chasing paladins. Without a word, she looked at me with hard eyes, spread her wings to take the skies and leaved the castle court.

I took some distances from the castle, I sat down and praise Kron for all the courage he gave me.
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:51 am

That's what you will get when you start messing with the younger paladins. But you were lucky only the dragon was around and not me, because even if Kron gave you all the courage he got, you still would drop your weapon and run away screaming for your mother :twisted:
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:12 pm

Don't worry.. I don't know you but I heard alot about you. And you are my last preoccupation. A dragon is more scarying than you for sure.
Kampfer

Return to Stories