Olarma

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Olarma

Postby Sothis » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:01 pm

After I gained my 13th level, I wanted to test my new strengths. I had to rest, because I had some nasty wounds that needed to be healed. Olarma's garden was the closest spot. As I was resting there, I noticed Olarma and how she had made even some barbarians of higher level than me run like a scared puppy. After I healed my wounds, I stood up and wielded my doubled-headed axe. I got all of my best armor from my wicker basket and geared up. As I finished tightening all of my armor, I slipped into the shadows unnoticed by Olarma. I prepared for a nasty battle, so I made sure I could make a way out in case things got too nasty. I pulled my granite potion from my diamantium chest and calmed myself, so I would make a precise and accurate backstab. As I leaped out of the shadows, I nailed her right in the cervical region of her back bone. She didn't even let out a scream as she fell face first into the ground. :twisted: I was actually disappointed, because I wasted all that time gearing up in my best armour. Well, enough of telling everyone of my fight, I'm off to pay someone else a visit.
Sothis

Return to Stories