Rumors from a whisper in the wind

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Rumors from a whisper in the wind

Postby Kampfer » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:17 pm

*Rumors from a whisper in the wind*

From the gardens in bloom to the cold mountains, the wind is carrying rumors through the lands.

The sudden disparition of the members of the Dark Order started to alarm some people. First Mrpicalo the greedy bard of darkness fell into a strange coma and never recovered from it and his body, apparently, disappear under strange circumstances. Then Lokern the destroyer went on a mission and never came back around a civilized city, even the friends of the forest haven't heard of him devastating the vegetation again. Meglaz, the Orcish sorceress, haven't troubled the forest either nor get noticed in the cities. Some says the sorceress turned into an elf, others are saying she just got caught by the Dark-elven family for all the crimes she was accused against them. Finally the mighty Kampfer, messenger of Kron, is missing from Dapetan too. Nobody knows what could have happen to the most powerful and most scarying human ever saw since Kervack.

One by one the followers of the Dark Order were slayed by a mysterious power and one question remain, what happen to the mightiest clan? People think that curse who is destroying the Dark Order is welcome and in time to save the land from the shadows. But others are terrified by not knowing what Kampfer could have prepared to annihilate everything in his path when he will return, if return it has!

Every reason are good to suspect the worst because there is always a calm before a storm, and this whisper from a warm wind is so tender to feel...
Kampfer

Postby Keezheekoni » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:46 pm

(ooc: Wonderful story. Is this the same Kampfer that I used to know? Your grammer and word choice are near perfect. The content is great too. Too bad with the Lokern dusted over time... maybe eventually I can make another evil character. Anyways enjoy your England (yes it is yours, sorry others) and I hope to see on LOS soon.)

This could be bad indeed....
--Keez
Keezheekoni

Postby Kampfer » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:59 pm

(ooc: hahahahah thanks.. yes its me.. and I really tried my best for that story (and the others upcoming soon). I'm surrounded by english people and I only have my g/f to speak with in french so I always talk in english.. and a funny fact is: when i'm tired my english is so horrible and when i'm barely drunk my english is alot better :)
Kampfer

Return to Stories