A new idea

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

A new idea

Postby Sothis » Wed May 18, 2005 9:50 pm

For as long as I can remember I haven't been all to keen on reading books or learning knowledge of any sorts, well except for learning how to stab someone in the back, but my magic skills were not too, how should I say...extraordinary as my fighting skills were. So I decided I should somehow increase my knowledge of magics and learn how to use them, seeing how useful they could be in order to 'perfect' my skills even further, to eliminate my target as quickly as possible and flawlessly without failing to correctly conjure up a fireball without it disappearing with a small *poof* before I can get it to slam into my target. So I decided to find a book that would give me advice and start teaching me the basics of casting, because all I knew is what I have taught myself and it obviously wasn't enough. I remembered this one shop that taught people how to cast certain low leveled spells, so I decided to take myself there in order to search for a book. As I walked in the shop I looked at the shelfs and found a book with the title, "The Basics of Casting" so I took the book and snuck off back to my room. As I entered my room I closed the door for complete darkness then opened my book to begin reading. I flipped to the first chapter, "Focusing your mind" and as I started reading, I started to understand why I wasn't able to successfully complete some of my spells. As I kept reading a slight grin covered my face as I thought to myself, "I will soon be the most feared person in the lands with the understanding of these magical arts and my deadly fighting techniques. My collection of items and gold shall flourish soon enough!"

(ooc: This is a story of Sothis's thoughts, he's not posting this openly, just something for you to read :D )
Sothis

Return to Stories