A missing page of Verraten's Memories Vol. I, 6th Winter

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

A missing page of Verraten's Memories Vol. I, 6th Winter

Postby Kampfer » Wed May 25, 2005 5:26 pm

As a "Déjà-vu" scene, the bookseller from highmarket was heading for the Chapel of Healing with in his hand a paper quite strange. Asking for the patriarch, the clerics let him enter. Giving the paper to the high cleric, he said: "I was too afraid to stay at home with this and I fear it won't be the end. I feel like somebody is following me since a week and I want protection, I implore you." On those words the Patriarch calm the seller and started to read the page.

<6th winter> *He learned too much too fast...* <Alors, Dark Priest>
This year, we lost alot but we gain something greater is exchange. After the punishement of last year, the young Verraten was studying more and more by his own. Studiyng magic in the library, blades in the courtyard and reading history books. Everything seems ok at this point until we found the corpse of his roommate mutilated from the head to the toes. We started to investigate about this strange death and we discovered "the Book of Open Wounds" under his bed. No action was taken at this point, to be honest, we enjoyed it *grins*. The students who mistreated him last year were falling one by one in an horrible death, some were straped onto their bed and burned alive, some were poisonned while the others simply finished mutilated or headless. No mercy showed, no remorse felt, here we are!

Horrified by what he just read, he exclaimed loudly: "This is awful! Its even outrageous! How could they let that happen. I will talk with the White Castle and I will see what I can do for your protection, but at this moment I can't take any decision. Try to hold on and don't forget, the doors of the Chapel of Healing are always open to offer safety to anyone who ask for it." Entering to Highmarket by another path, he still felt somebody was spying on him but he reach his destination safely.
Kampfer

Return to Stories