The Return

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

The Return

Postby Kampfer » Wed May 25, 2005 5:50 pm

A little elven kid was asking everyone where he could find that Celeb bard Erynn. Getting clues of where he could find her. He walked hours and hours when he finally found her, relaxing in a garden of Greenhaven. Trying to take back his breath, the young elf was standing in front of the Bard and started to talk about some news from the mighty Kampfer, which ordered him to deliver this without more explanation.

Kampfer says: "From the deep of the earth I found an artist of great value and with some strong arguments (*evil grin*), I convinced him to apply some modifications on my armors".

Then in a fearsome nod the boy describe how we can see the shadowy reflect of some mysterious runes, probably the dark language of the underworld god himself, all over Kampfer's plate, on his gauntlets, his leggings and his helmet too. Looking at his dragon shield, now it holds the symbol of Kron and the dragon mask he was wearing is now covered by a thin layer of shadow where lights seems to die, like if the light was scared of illuminate such vision of horror.

Having see with his own eyes Kampfer without his mask, the little elf saw the face of Kampfer was covered with withered skin and boils. Even with those "scars", this dark knight kept all his charisma, not only because of his self-confidence but by the fear he inspire with his appearance, peoples are terrified when they are looking at him. Something more evil came out of this dark and feared creature of Kron, something he didn't had before.

Repeating the words Kampfer used: "It was like in a dream, my soul went into the lands of the great Kron. When I was looking around me, all was darkness but filled with heat and fire. The dark flames was liking my flesh and penetrating my naked body to rot my blood, making it release a new pure energy to reach another stage for the eternal life".

Too afraid to miss any words from the messenger of Kron, the young boy finished with Kampfer last message, which was told to him as a final warning to everyone who's crossing his path: "Those who harmed and killed my people will pay for their impudence! I was probably known as Kampfer the Corrupter, Kampfer the Terrible, Kampfer the Paladin's Killer... now they will know me as The Merciless, Kampfer the Unholy Avenger!".

Then the boy salutes Erynn and aims for the Barding Lord's room to deliver an other message from Kampfer.
Kampfer

Return to Stories