A bad day to clean

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

A bad day to clean

Postby Kampfer » Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:29 pm

A reunion of the Dark Order took place in the Coral Medic Centre. After looking over every option we had for carnage we could acomplish this night, we decided to rampage in the White Castle. Like usual we entered the courtyard while casting flames, bolts and rumbling stones all around.

Emptying the sentries before they warned the rest of the castle, we headed to the arched doors, which opened in a deafening sound, we rammed into the castle fighting like mad men. Slaughtering some low life knights, we waved the Knight Errant, took to the stairs and then rushed the vigils.

Nasty like usual, they yelled for help. A silver knight heard them and ran around the corner to meet us. Nasty vs nasty, we used withers against them. When the last body felt on the floor in a decomposed state, Lokern, Mrpicalo and I sat in the corridor taking back some health... and waiting for more reinforcement.

Our desire became reality, after few minutes of waiting a vigil saw us, ran toward us and started his last fight before we spread all his blood on the walls. Suddently our attention focused to the noise that was now coming from behind the two large doors. We determied that two men were there, so we entered, and engage them. Vicious like a lich, they blocked many of our hits and tried to make us lose our spells. After a rash fight, one of them left this plane for the underworld... probably getting tortured by Kron's minions. With too many open wounds we finally disengaged the fight to seek rest in the town.

Making a new plan we get our weapons and minds ready to go back in. Passing the empty courtyard, we entered the arched doors again, waving servants, maids and the other low life creeps of the castle. We discovered the two large doors, the ones where we head left in a hurry, closed. In the excitement of killing that vigil, we opened the doors. The surprise was all ours. Not only had the vigil healed his wounds but he called for reinforcement. Now we had to face two vigils and a silver knight. Without any hesitation, we launched a terrible attack at them. A vigil collapsed under our spells. Bleeding like pigs, we get out of this trash and we returned to the town in record time.

Again, we returned to the castle, we ran to the doors and took them by surprise. This time we were sure no knights could think we would return again, we were WRONG. Now facing two more vigils and the silver knight, who had alerted the others. First I felt under their blades, my comrades grabbed me and ran to the nearby medic post... too late.
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:33 am

You entered the courtyard with flames, bolts and rumbling rocks and you still think the rest of the White Castle wasn't alarmed because you eliminated the castle sentries? *laugh* Such fireworks would even alert an adventuring knight climbing a cliff near Hawk village. Besides, your evil aura would be sensed and therefore no vocal alerts were needed. Let this be a lesson for you dark spirits and the turncoat. 3 against 3 seems is indeed unfair as we paladins usually fight 1 against 2. Too bad i wasn't there to witness the defeat of a foolish mind who would think he could leave the White Castle alive :twisted:
Ghandi

Return to Stories