Hardly could be called a fight

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Hardly could be called a fight

Postby Ghandi » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:39 pm

As many have noticed lately, some evil spirits are trying to rule this world. But they know their plan has no chance of succeeding as long as the protectors of good are patrolling through Dapetan. On a bright day, I was patrolling through Coral. After a walk i wanted to rest in the local healing centre. It sounded quite crowded and i sensed, while i entered, an evil aura coming from inside. There they were, resting after getting beated by those who would not fall for their evil ways without a fight, the dark-knights Kampfer and Lokern. Now you might think i was impressed by their appearance or something. Rest assured, i've fought creatures which i found more scary then they were. Real nasty creatures those spivs :lol: . Kampfer is busy recruiting a strong force in these lands and already gained some followers. Now what is a better way to show your followers you're a worthy leader than by beating up one of the strongest supporters of good....a top rank paladin. Being one, Kamper found in me the right target to test his evil abilities to the rest. He wanted to duel me outside the medical centre. He was so sure he could beat me, so confident that none can survive his evil ways. I slapped him in the face to accept the challenge. Knowing he acquired a strong fiery spell recently, i needed to prepare myself well for this fight. The preparations were made and i followed the dark wannabe outside to fight until one is send to Limbo. Kampfer hit me first with a reasonable blow and with the spell i expected he would cast. Due to my protect-fire spell, the damage wasn't not full and i could easily heal that up. Now it was my turn to make a hit and i did. A strong blow against his chest, hit a critical weak spot and he broke a rib or two and i made more damage then i would expect. Kampfer, seriously hurt by my attack, had lost his concentration and his attempt to hit me again failed hopelesly. Grinning partly by seeing him stumble and trying to concentrate to cast a binding spell on me. But he had troubles concentrating after firing his first fiery spell and the strong blow i made. I had to time to focus all my inner strength in the blow i would make. I swung my hammer. The surrounding crowd and Kampfer were unaware of the power that was put in my attempt. With a scream of rage, my hammer hit against Kampfer, doing so much damage, he flew against the wall of the medical centre which was at least 20 feet away. No dark-knight could survive this blow. His body was lifeless and i was magicly transported to Limbo. The surrounders were really impressed as some only saw me making one attempt, quite a succesful one i might say :twisted: .
I restored the pride of the Lionhearts Clan and i kept my honour. Let this be a lesson to all who follows the low life scum. He's nothing, weak and can only lead you to your death if you keep following him.
Ghandi

Return to Stories