Letter to mom

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Letter to mom

Postby Brute » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:27 pm

A story from the memories of Wester the cleric:

Dear Mother,

I dont have much time to write, so Ill get straight to the point...I need help! There is an assassin roaming the lands that has taken me captive and bound me by a large ball and chain on my feet. Mother, please send help through any means possible, and as many as possible, because he is very strong. Im losing my faith as no clerics are around to help me, nor are any of the palidins standing up to him. Mother, please~...........

"What are you doing?"

"Um,um,um....Nothing, Master, nothing..."

"Liar!!"

I tried desperately to hide the letter somewhere but then Master picked me up by the neck and I dropped it.

"What is that?"

"Nothing, Master just a letter to my mother" , I said calmly, trying to fool master.

I watched fearfully as Master then picked up the letter and started reading it, still clenching me in midair by the neck.

He looked at me with the most evil of look and then he shouted, "HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME!!"

I felt pain as landed hard on the ground after he hurled me out of the chapel door. I frantically tried to run, but my bound legs wouldnt let me move fast enough. Master came out of the chapel with an evil grin on his face as he wielded a freshly sharpened axe. He swung with precision, even with my frantic squirming to get free, and created large gashes in my skin. Too overwhelmed by the pain, I could not think to heal myself. My vision started blurring and I felt as if I were about to die, my short life flashing before my eyes. I wondered if anyone would help me, but noone was around to help, and I laid there in pain as my vision faded......

I woke up in the chapel, Master watching over me for when I might wake up.

When he saw my eyes open he yelled, "DONT EVER DEFY ME AGAIN, SLAVE, OR YOU WILL DIE!!"

I looked around I saw no clerics, and noone in the chapel looked to keen to help me, so I just stood up with my head facing the ground and nodded............"Yes, Master"...........

ooc: This should help explain why wester obeys and why his faith is so much gone....
Brute

Return to Stories