The sword

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

The sword

Postby Ghandi » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:07 am

Lonely I rest in a piece of rock, abandoned by a strong warrior. Abandoned due to loss…loss of honour and hope. Once I fought the strongest creatures you could imagine. I was proud to serve the one I belonged to. Evil feared me, feared my power, feared my cause.

But that time is over. In this rock I was put. I can see my master walking away in the rain, away through the fog. Blood drips down of me and is washed away eventually. I can’t believe it, I don’t want to believe it that my master gave up hope, hope he fought his entire life for.

Clouds were going away, light shined on me. Reflections pulled the attention of many other. All passing eyes were fixed at me in fascination of my beauty. Even through stories my fate became legend. Becoming a legend, the covetousness started to grow, people wanted me and here I am, alone. All tried to pull me out of this rock, all failed. Only one who’s action strength, hope and enlightment are led by goodness will be able to pull me out of this rock.

Many tried, all failed. It kept on for a while until they gave up, until I was forgotten. Alone I waited for the right person, the return of my master, but it didn’t helped. Alone…in the rain. Weed was my only company as it tried to take possession of me. High it came, but never high enough. I remained sharp for all that long and the weed cut itself at my edge, not being able to completely cover me.

Meanwhile, the lands experienced difficult times. Without my master, there wasn’t enough force to stop those who had the evil inside of them in their actions. Blood flowed abundantly through the streets. The sky turned red, red of evilness. People bowed in fear for the man whose name only a few dared to speak off. Helplessly I watched it all. He just laughed at me.

Nothing, that’s all I could do. People cried for the aid for someone with a good and pure heart. The White Castle, the clerics, nobody had the capacity to stop this man. Angry I became, that angry that I started to glow. The light I gave drew the attention of this dark knight. In his eyes a little bit of fear could be seen for only a moment before he regained himself.

The dark red sky opens a bit and a sunbeam illuminates me. My visibility is limited as something walks at me. Instead of fear I feel myself relieved, free and strongly. A hand stretches out at me and grips me like this way many has done before. But this one is different, very different. As from the moment that the hand grips me, I feel the energy from the hand flowing in me, an incredible amount.

With a jolt i am drawn from the stone. The dark knight has found its equal. Full pride I am lifted in the air. The lights of the sun and of the one holding me are reflected to all houses and at the dark knight. It hits his armour, leaving a small burned spot.

Filled with anger the dark knight looks at the man who’s holding me. He’s ready to fight. His anger, his aura grow enormously as it surroundings are damaged by its evilness. He grabs his sword, a glow of shadow emerges from it.

My master is not impressed while he readies himself for the fight. With asking words to the god whom I know, my master start to glow even more. Then suddenly, a white fire surrounds me. The dark knight starts to run at my master, while he starts to run at the dark knight. “Evil shall no longer rule this land!”, my master shouts. Then they both jump at each other.

Hope is back…my master is back!

ooc: with this story i try to explain why Ghandi came back after a pretty long while of not seriously playing with him. Hope you like the story. Haven't written one since ages, so little bit rusty here :roll:
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:25 am

ooc: you doing good ;)
Kampfer

Return to Stories