The Dark Order's first combat experience

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

The Dark Order's first combat experience

Postby Valiant » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:38 pm

"You have roundly vanquished Kampfer"

enough said...
Valiant

Postby Kampfer » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:49 pm

### Kampfer ponders the situation.

You luck will drop you soon Valiant the pious paladin of the white castle!... you used tricks against me in that fight... blinding me with the sun's reflect on your shield and stabbing me while trying to cover my eyes.

By the way... your Archbishop didn't have the time to purify the stilleto I used to slay so much creatures for the good side.
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:23 am

Seems your mortal enemies, we paladins, are giving you a hard time. That's what you get when you start screaming and yelling of being really powerful and that the good guys....i'm one :P ...are nothing. Well, newsflash! The Amethyst town crier tells you: The lastest news? Well, seems that the two role model knights are giving a wannabe dark spirit, named Kampfer, a hard time. After being slaughtered two times by our brave and couregious hero Ghandi, he's now been defeated by our other shiny and brave knight Valiant. Not that impressive as how Ghandi killed him for the first time, but still quite amusing to see. Latest rumours are that tickets are sold by street traders for next encounter between good and evil. The crowd really seem to enjoy our dark spirit dying, being humiliated and trying to get up after being smashed against a wall. Trantas is not happy with it as it costs him his public as the word also reached Amber. Now less battles are fought in his arena. He's now looking for new possibilities to get his public back. Thaddin though does not seem to lose any of his audience, since his arena has enough violent battles, though i heard some illigal bettings are going on."

You heard it, not only we paladins enjoy giving you a hard time. Even townfolk seem to enjoy it.
Ghandi

Return to Stories