Child Hood

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Child Hood

Postby Hurk » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:21 am

Raldo:

Far back in my days, oh say when I was 3. I remember like it was yesterday. Three old men showed up at our home and said your child will have to come with us. I tugged on my mothers dress asking her: "Mommy who are those men?". She didnt reply, all she could do is cry. She started to pack my clothes and a lunch sack for the long trip. Then the younger of the three men grabbed me and throw me over his shoulder and walked out. I screemed for my dad and mom to save me ,but they did nothing just turned there head and cried. The journey to the Great Temple in the Mountains was a long one. Took weeks to climb the mountain. Finally when we got there they threw me in the middle of a big room. I balled up and cried more, then I sat there cross legged and then I heard and old man starting to talk to me. He said: "Come here little one." So i crawled closer to him and bowed my head. He told that I was The One. That I had to train hard physically and mentally. Then the training started. After a few weeks of training I was already surpassing the most of the older children. After months of training I was ahead of all my friends. I was only four years old and I was training with students that were thirteen to eighteen years old. When I was fifteen Master Yian said he could teach me no more. Master Yian said "You have to leave us and journey out on your own." They gave me some clothes a few gold coins and said their Good byes. I was so glad to be able to leave and go see my mom and dad. I remember the trip up the mountain a little as a child so it was easy to find my child hood home, but when I arrived there the village was burnt to the grown. I started to feel angry and I ran west for days then weeks. Then I ended up at the Immigration office in Amethyst.
Hurk

Return to Stories