Intimate journal of Jake

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Intimate journal of Jake

Postby Kampfer » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:48 am

*OOC Note: trying something here.. after 4-5 posts me let me know if its good or not.. thx :D*

Nickname: Jake

Align: schizophrenic, mad, idiot, but friendly :)
Physical Description:
-brown hair and eyes,
-height six feet and four inches,
-weight two hundreds&twenty pounds,
-wear spectacles,
-wear some leather coat and leggings,
-a long and used cloak.
Prefered Weapon(s): Daggers
Favorite Dish: Chicken soup
Passion(s): Hunting the vice (*will add some time to time due to level gaining*)
-it consist at raiding the taverns,
-killing hookers,
Hobbies: writting in his diary
Slogan: No witnesses, or I'll be back!
Last edited by Kampfer on Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:01 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Kampfer

Postby Kampfer » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:51 am

Dear diary,

I arrived today in a town named amethyst. I haven't made two feet yet and I could already smell the vice corrupting this town. Just around the corner I saw a little chapel with a good looking and alot of people rushing in, so I decided to see that place. When I passed the door, I could feel the benefit of some kind of magic surrounding the building. I found that it is the place where adventurers can stop by to rest or exchange informations... useful. Now I will rest a bit myself and start my gathering of informations around the town.
Kampfer

Postby Kampfer » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:07 pm

After wandering a while, I found out two more towns really close to each others, so I travelled to see the status of those places. I was surprised and shocked in each town I visited, there is more taverns around the towns than shrines dedicated to the gods. I've stopped to one of them to see with my own eyes how depraved are those peoples. The smell of alcohol got to my nostril and a strange feeling of repulsion started to grow in me. At that point, I knew where to start my work. Trying to walk silently to avoid attention, I slipped into a dark corner to start the punishment. Some innocents lost their life as well, but the golden rule prevail, no witness. Tomorrow I will stop by another tavern I saw in Amber. Good night diary.
Last edited by Kampfer on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kampfer

Postby Kampfer » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:59 pm

Few days and taverns have passed since my last entry. I'm still on the track of this corruption which doesn't seem to die along with its followers. It seems like I'm only scratching the surface of it... I will find the responsible of this and punish him on the central square. It will take some time to get the strength, but I will overpass this madness.
Kampfer

Postby Kampfer » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:32 pm

today I found a job. My first job is scary but really important, my boss send me where the corruption is at its peak, a place of perversions beyond imagination. Boss told me it would serve a good cause if I can succeed this task, and I believe him. I'm off for the house of Mary Copper.
Kampfer

Postby Kampfer » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:39 pm

The job didn't went as expected but it is still a success. I asked the help of a priest to follow me into the hall of persersions so I could punish the sinner. Again I got a little too excited and wiped everyone in the house, even those outside in the alley. I couldn't take the risk of leaving witness behind me. Right after, I went back to my boss and he told me I could train at his place, I thanks him for the honor and I entered the training right away. After I trained, my boss came to me, gave me a mask and said, "You should wear this when you work, it might help you and us if you let some witness behind.". "Never be too cautious." I replied while hidding the mask in my pouch. How thrilling was this place. But for now dear diary, I have heard of some taverns in Amethyst hard to find and access... we will see.
Kampfer

Postby Kampfer » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:55 pm

Good day diary! After my last job I had to hide for a while to be sure no one would suspect me of anything, we never know. When I decided to go back on the job I met a nice fellow in the chapel, we talked alot and I finally thought it would be good to bring that one with me on my mission to show him how deep the evil is corroding those taverns! Few taverns later, we went to a place protected by some kind of warding. After talking about this place to my new companion I discovered paladins themselves warded this place... are they keeping unfriendly eyes out of their evil habits or are they protecting evil to come in and out this place... I shall investigate more.
Kampfer

Return to Stories