Scorpion has his horse and i want my own transportation

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Scorpion has his horse and i want my own transportation

Postby Ghandi » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:36 am

On a grey day, i was helping a young, impatient gallant. He was asking the way to the White Castle. Come on! Such an impressive, massive building could hardly be missed and the directions given by the immigration officer are quite clear as well. But, instead by showing him directly the way, i began to teach him the way of being a starting adventurer. My actions were futile as the foolish minded gallant, interfered in a fight that was mine and he got killed. I got bored and i saw that my actions had no use and i felt i needed a good fight.

At the particular moment as foolish, though funny idea came to me. Why not try to wrestle with Marduuk the dragon? "Yeah, that's what i will do? But how to get that dragon so far he will join?". Tried asking, but that question was thrown away with a single yawn of the dragon. Well, at least i got his attention. I tried asking him companion, Melodor, if he could encourage the dragon a bit. Nope, didn't work either. Hmm, maybe trying to lure him out by calling him rusty and that the dragon could use some exercises. Nope, i was only told the i should abandon my foolish idea and that a little two-legged hobbit would be slayed or swallowed in a blink of an eye. Hahaha, but they'd never fought me. Swift, cunning and deadly i am. Then the dragon told me he is too strong for such matters and that he could destroy my keep with ease. Then something snapped in me. "No one will touch my keep or he will suffer the consequenses." I rushed at my keep to prevent it being destroyed and i climbeb its parapet to overlook the skies to see whether or not that dragon was coming. I got what i wanted. The dragon stood up and stretched his wings and left his precious pile of gold and other treasures. He flew a circle above my keep. Quiet an impressive sight. I stood ready...ready for the dragon's attack. Unfortunately, i didn't saw the dragon landing and his claw already got me.

<begin Ghandi's completely unrealistic daydream>

Angry as i was about this 'unfair' fight, i returned, but the dragon already left...i tought. As i stood at the top of the parapet again, the dragon arrived again. To prevent it from leaving, a quick binding spell was cast. The dragon was clearly not amused by the low trick. But now i had the chance to tickle the dragon. A quick tackle followed. The dragon swept his tail, but i took a grap on it as i flew through the air. Then it came to me...Scorpion has his horse and i want my own transportation. Not a horse...no, it should be more impressive. Why not a dragon? My ancestors faced dragons, so why shouldn't i be able to do the same? I cackled gleefully thinking of the idea and i tried to climb on the back of Marduuk. Fearsome growls were made, but it didn't impressed me. I heard more scarier things than that. But taming a dragon would not be easy and some measures had to be taken in order to take control over it. Luckily, that day i obtained some nice collars with some spikes on the inside. The silverish collar would look good on the dragon. I must have been a ridiculous sight, a little hobbit trying to climb and collar a dragon! I should have known that my plan would never succeed. Marduuk shook me of his back and went down the stairs. "What the....how could a dragon fit that stairwell?" Later i realised i must have lucky with the dragon's mood, not being eaten alive, though he threatened me with it.

Oh well, we both got some exercise, but i think i need to find some other ways to get transportation

<end Ghandi's completely unrealisitc daydream>
Ghandi

Postby Keezheekoni » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:09 am

Hobbits are not the largest of people. I know a quick way you could travel. I will outline it in the following steps:
1) locate a large trebuche
2) remove the boulder and replace it with you (Ghandi)
3) request someone cut the rope, and or throw a knife at the rope, thereby cutting it
4) enjoy the ride :D

Also a tip for getting dragons attention, "I ate a dragon once"
--Keez
Keezheekoni

Postby Kampfer » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:19 am

I'm volunteer for cutting the rope of the trebuche with Ghandi in :twisted:
Kampfer

Postby Melodor » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:22 am

*cough* Ghandi - you were told at the time that this was completely unrealistic and inappropriate "roleplay". There is no way any hobbit could do this without the consent of the dragon in question. It's as much RP sabotage as it would be for an ant to harness Ghandi and make him his slave. Push on this ridiculous subject anymore and we'll create the ant...
Melodor

Postby Ghandi » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:46 pm

Whahaha, i just let my imagination write down the story...think it added a bit more than really could be :P
Ghandi

Return to Stories