Whisper of the wind

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Whisper of the wind

Postby Kampfer » Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:10 pm

I've heard too much already about something.

I wandered around when I've heard some clerics talking. The louder one was a certain Celgar. He was telling a story which get my attention, he just came back from a tourney in the white castle arena. Some suspicious thoughts started in my mind when he said he was with Rone, my barbarian servant. So I get closer to them and entered the discussion by grabbing that Celgar and asking him all the story.

I lifted that little fat acolyte three feet from the ground and fixed him with evils eyes. I warn him to don't interfere between my servants and me. With a big smile he replied some excuses and tried to explain that he was only asked by Rone to follow him in the arena of the white castle for the daily joust to provide him some personnal healing services.

Borderline to berserk, I successfully calm myself and put down the cleric. He continued the story by telling me he was new around and that joust was a nice battlefield healing experience for him. Before leaving I just warn him to don't mess with my minions and he won't be forced to use his healing on himself.

-Kampfer the Dread Knight
Kampfer

Return to Stories