Think Tank

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Think Tank

Postby Keezheekoni » Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:46 am

It had been a while since I had done any searching in the forest, but while looking through my notes on travels I discovered a dusted sheet of paper. It was entitled "secrets of the forest". Apparently it contained notes that my father had taken while searching the expansive depths of the forest. With this sheet in mind I entered the forest in hopes of finding something new. Stories provided by Erynn and Kylan, though incredibly frustrating, gave me a sort of boost and incentive to continue searching.

After a casual waltz through overgrown trails I met with the good ent Broad Leaf. I had a long one way chat with him as to the location of certain treasures that Kylan said he would not "betray" to me. I am still sad that Kylan would view me wanting to find treasure as threatening, or perhaps harmful. I quickly remembered how frustrating the forest could be as I wandered over to a dark glade to fight the strangest of enemies. Finding a key I then opened a door to fight a larger version of this strange enemy.

There I sat in a long abandoned cell, with nought but skeletons and an iron clad dark knight to accompany me. My musings took over as I thought of various treasure that I wanted to have. After a second I saw Kampfer kicking over a skeleton in disgust. I chuckled a little to myself, ohh I could relate to the frustration. We quickly departed as it became apparent that there was nothing around.

The idea of creating a clan passed through my mind as I lay on the mound with runic stones. This was the key to all of my puzzles I thought. What was this fog that covered my mind, preventing me from solving this puzzle? It was then and their that my plans for a clan solidified. A clan bent on solving puzzles, on finding treaser, on unlocking the secrets of the lands. These are indeed broad hopes, but setting a high goal is always good. If you agree with this mentality and wish to join in the search, then let me know. Best of luck to you all.
--Keez
Keezheekoni

Postby Keezheekoni » Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:54 am

Now that this clan exists I must acknowledge the presence of two warring parties. I hereby declare that the clan Think Tank is neutral, and not a participant in this war. Noble Paladins and fierce Dark Knights keep your war to yourselves. The purpose of this clan is to solve puzzles, not to interfere in this conflict. I respectfully request that you do not kill me, or possible future members of this clan.
--Keez
Keezheekoni

Postby Ghandi » Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:03 am

First of all, congratulations on founding a new clan. Second, we (Lionhearts clan) are happy to see another clan with quite the same ideals. The Lionhearts clan is founded to combine the strength and knowledge several adventurers have in order to solve the puzzles. We had some success, like new titles and powerful spells. We were honoured to have your father with us, as his knowledge and magical powers were quite useful to us as we were useful for him. Good to see that this is passed to the next generation and we are happy to be of any assistance if it matters searching and finding new areas.

But, there's always a but, your relationship with Kampfer the dread knight, worries us a bit since you are seen quite a lot in his company. Hope we can trust you in your words as being neutral in this conflict between good and evil.

Hope this new injection of searching will lead to finding new stuff as some are hidden far too long for us who are trying to find is.

Best luck to you and your clan
Ghandi

Postby Keezheekoni » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:40 pm

Thank you for your praise. I do not discriminate with who I travel, I simply travel with whoever cares to do questing. Oddly enough Kampfer seems to be the only one when I am around.
Keezheekoni

Return to Stories