The Lack of Respect have a price!

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

The Lack of Respect have a price!

Postby Kampfer » Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:08 am

Looking over my Blackstar Stiletto, I saw some cracks due to some heavy battle I had. Wandering around Coral, searching for a blacksmith, I finally found one who accepted to fix my jet black material’s blade for a heavy cost to my pouch.

Taking my weapon in front of his anvil, he started to work. A few hours later I just when in to reclaim my precious blade. I looked to it, all seemed to be correct, and every crack was vanished from the surface, so I gave the five thousand gold pieces he asked for that artwork, then I left.

Feeling the cold black metal in my hand, I started to laugh thinking about all the murder I will commit. Wielding it, I went directly to the White Castle to test this blacksmith skill. Standing in front of the drawbridge, the guard stared at me with his none logical sense eyes, as if he got brainwashed by Aester himself.

Challenging him, we draw our weapon and the inevitable came. Using my magic to restrain his arms, I gave a strong shot with my blade in his ribs, followed by a long and strong stream of fire coming out of my hand to stick on him and grow on each movement. After a moment, he was able to move and attack me with is longsword. Even with all those flames surrounding him he strongly hit me on the leg.

After playing that little game for a few rounds, I got mad. Entering a devastating rage, my sight became red as blood. At this moment, I simply dropped my shield, grabbed my blade with both hands and charged him with a critical blow. When my blade made contact with his breastplate, it opened his chest, making a mortal wound. Then, the blade exploded in a hundred pieces, leaving me with nothing more than a pommel in my hands.

Looking at the dead body of the castle guard, the blood faded from my sight, making things more clear. The surprise was complete when I putted down my eyes on the blade. There was only a piece of crap in my hand. Retrieving my shield and dropping that black junk, I ran to the blacksmith, which wasn’t there.

Walking in the streets of Coral, I was yelling to anyone if they had seen that silly blacksmith. I’ve let a notice to everyone on my path, which said “I give you one week to give me back my money plus a supplement of five thousand gold pieces, or I will find you, your family and your children, AND I will torture them all”.

Few hours later, I finally found a way to communicate with him through a magical crystal globe. He started to say it was my fault if I broke the weapon he just fixed. Insulting me like that for a few moments and saying I don’t know how to wield a weapon, he said he did a great job on my blade, blah blah blah. I asked him his name to know what I should put on his gravestone. He answered me “Ghandi is my name”. Knowing Ghandi will touch this blade only few seconds before his death, I asked him again his name, with a dark smile. Instead of giving me his name, I saw him taking a large bag, putting some crap in it, grabbing some food, and he passed the door of his home to leave Dapetan, to never coming back.

This warning should be spread to every blacksmith who dare to mock a Dread Knight or any Dark Order follower!
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:36 am

What a nerves that blacksmith got, working under my name and famous reputation :x But hearing you, i could swear you said you would find and kill him and his relatives. But it seems the smithy left and got away from you. A dread knight yelling and cursing, but no actions, well, now you've impressed us. Im scared now. Knowing you told me i would die soon, i can now relax a bit, knowing you can't hold your word. Hmm, they've got a word for such thing....wait wait, i know........oh yeah.....WEAK. Yep, that was it, weak. You're weak, soft inside. So there's still a little bit of good in you that wants to get out and now already taking over sometimes.
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:10 pm

PUNY HOBBIT!!!!!! NO ACTIONS!!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAID YOU DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR ME... BUT EACH TIME YOU CAN YOU YELLING YOU ARE THE BEST ... YOU ARE THE STRONGER .... LIES!!

That blacksmith run before I could retrieve him. But you.. with your little legs you won't run far from me.. and yes you will run when I will attack you. I remember the day I went in your keep and firing you and charging with my precious blackstar.. then what? YOU RAN!!!!!
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:58 am

Weak...weak...weak...weak...weak...weak...weak...weak! :D
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:24 pm

### Kampfer goes berzerk!
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:25 pm

### Ghandi's busy eating

You just wait, you're time will come!
Ghandi

Postby Illyatra » Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:58 am

"You're weak, soft inside. So there's still a little bit of good in you" Ghandi

Hahaha hahaha weak and soft equals good haha about time you said somthing that made sense we actualy aggree on somthing
Dumb hobbit hahaha
Illyatra

Postby Ghandi » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:11 am

You should have known that killing mayor Demlin in front of my eyes is not a healthy thing for you. No longer big talk, but actions too now as you could feel. Before you could blink, i'd send you to another place.
Ghandi

Postby Illyatra » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:51 am

send me to limbo as many times as you can. the innocent shall die to give me back what you take from me. let thier deaths be on your hands.

ohh and for your information your guards may have sent me to limbo also. but the five that died in the procsess made it well worth it.
Illyatra

Postby Ghandi » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:50 pm

Whahaha, so im not even needed at my keep to defend it from you. Train more little one and i may spend more time on you, since our last meeting lasted not even a second....hehe
Ghandi

Return to Stories