Shattered Hammer

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Shattered Hammer

Postby kestrel » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:31 pm

I was talking with the town crier in Amethyst and he mentioned that there were problems with bandits again on the Trader's Road. So, I thought I would check it out.

Sure enough, they were back at there same camp. These bandits aren't very bright and some people think barbarians are dumb.

So, I start smashing my way through trying to convince them to give up there thieving ways. They just chose to die instead of changing their ways. I finally get to their leader, some fat guy named Hef. We start going at it, then all of a sudden, SMASH, right on top of Hef's head. His head was so hard that my dwarven hammer shattered into a thousand pieces :( and all I got for it was a lousy gold dagger. I came out on the short end of that exchange. :(
kestrel

Postby Kampfer » Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:17 am

You should find the blacksmith who fixed it (or made it) and ask him money to repay that bad work. if he won't, just kill his family... wife.. children.. dogs and cats.. everybody excepted him. And maybe chop one of his ear.. or explode one of his knee. After a while he will beg you to let him live.. take the cash and finish him! :twisted:

Thats the best you can do.. and if a stupid little hobbit in a shiny armour.. named Ghandi want to harm you... just tell me.. I will take care of him!
Kampfer

Postby Scorpion » Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:26 am

Good work Kestrel,

Those bandits, they don't seem to stop. But i can't do much about them, cause i'm badly wounded. I'm glad someone else killed Hef. Keep on the good work. Let's them pay for what they did to the little children of amethyst. Let's live our dreams, instead that they start to rampage through the lands.

Don't stop killing those evil bastards, and don't listen to Kampfer at all.

Greets,

Scorpion

Ps. Don't listen to Kampfer at all

PPs. Don't listen to Kampfer at all

PPPs. Don't listen to Kampfer at all
Scorpion

Postby Ghandi » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:26 am

Why would i harm Kestrel? Do i have a reason to do such thing? He's busy eliminating those who are disrupting to peace. Those who are robbing innocent travellers. He saves us work and i can only congratulate him with that.

Keep it up Kestrel.

Ps: This tiny puny hobbit will prevent your evil ways Kampfer!
Ghandi

Return to Stories