Ignorant Orc

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Ignorant Orc

Postby Illyatra » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:34 am

It was a rainy morning on the surface world as my sister and I sat in the Chapel of Healing recovering from battel with some arrogent surface dweler when this hidious orc walks in, the smell was awful; so awful in fact that the two vicars in the chapel ran out side one holding his nose while the other was having convultions and pukeing. It looked in our direction and grumbled somthing about tree hugging elves, to wich I immidietly informed it that I was no such thing. I am a dark elf and very proud of that fact and just to think that ignorant orc thought my sister and I were surface elves, well that still makes me angry just thinking about it. Anyway during our discussion on the differences of the two species I figured that i was not going to make any headway with this creature on that subject and since i had already had plans at the moment, we decided not to waste anymore time with it and leave. We ended our converstion by turning our backs toward the filthy creature and walking out into the morning rain, down the street and almost out of town when I turned around to see this orc fifteen paces behind me, a stupid grin showing thru his tusk, and with a movment of his hands a flash of light. I felt a sudden burning sensation I woke up dazeed with the smell of burnt flesh all around me and some immigration officer staring at me with a disgusted look on his face. I then returned to the chapel to recover, my sister was there waiting to comfort me. While my encounter with this orc was brief and my battle with it even shorter it was still very costly for me. I anticipate that our next meeting will also be costly, but not for me; next time it will cost Meglaz his life and i will cut his tusk off from his face and fashion them into a necklace as a token of his stupidity for calling me a surface elf and embarrasing me in front of my younger sibling.
Illyatra

Postby Scorpion » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:28 am

Meglaz:

*grumble*, you're making me very angry you know. There are differents between man orcs and lady orcs. As lady orc, i must say that i do care about my looks (Miss Piggy syndrome). Perhaps because i am doing the men job, killing elves and beasts, and not doing the female work. So, next time, when i'm about to kill you, ELF, remember that i'm a lady orc. Else i might torture you.
Scorpion

Postby jagg » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:16 pm

So Meglaz, u manage ter kill sumone lots weaker dan yerself, attackin dem by surprise. Well dun, really well dun. U must be proud.

Jagg
jagg

Postby Illyatra » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:25 pm

Hmmm Diferences between male and female orcs.
I cant think of none, heck I always thought you things sprouted up from beneath horse crap (smells like it). And you threaten me with "else I might torture you" trust me when I say that the smell you bring with you is tortue enough for any creature. furthermore "about to kill you" well that is as close as you are going to get before i send you to limbo and you are trying to figure out just what happened.and then maybe you will remember why you dont mess with DARK elves.
Illyatra

Postby Ghandi » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:27 am

Sevratio:

seems the dark-elves community is rising (literally), claiming they are superior over suface elves. What nonsense. Now i agree, i don't like orcs, but i dislike dark-elves even more. And about Meglaz? Im still hoping the old elven Meglaz is still in that orcish body, hiding, surpressed, waiting to come out again. I can still remember both us burning our enemies, luring cave trolls and seducing other men with our beauty. *cackling gleefully* Hehe, well, she was stronger than me though i was the one with the better looks. Now i don't even have competition since the female dark-elves are as ugly as orcs.

Sevratio polishes her nails again!
Ghandi

Postby Illyatra » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:42 pm

Oh yeah its rising, watch yourself Sevratio. Your pale surface dwelling self might be cast into the underground *grin*. Meglaz, Hmm "he" was an elf, yea i guesse i can see that. Hmm thats get me to thinking. Is that what you surface elves turn into as you age? A smelly form of your ugly selves. It all makes sense now. *smiles supieriourly at Sevratio*
Illyatra

Postby Ghandi » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:15 am

Sevratio (not paying fully attention):

You're just jealous because you don't have a nice tiara and a set of expensive rings and other jewelry. *starts brushing her hair again*
Ghandi

Postby Illyatra » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:57 am

brush your hair and wear your best jewlery. make sure you look nice for your funeral.
Illyatra

Postby Ghandi » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:48 pm

Sevratio:

or what reason should i die? All my enemies are seduced by my looks are helpless :twisted:
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:49 pm

That beauty didn't helped you last tourney.. and your elven beauty don't bother me at all... like Ghandi's tricks.. they don't work on me! the powers of Kron the almighty protect me from those kind of silly skills like beauty or uglyness or stupidity *think about Ghandi*

I have no purpose to kill you.. maybe for my own pleasure but don't too much credit to yourself cuz you are nothing than a little elf mage without any noticeable powers.

anyways.. stop talking and be nice.. better that way :twisted:
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:23 am

Sevratio:

ooh, the anger, the power. It's that your strength is not the great as those handsome half-giants, otherwise i might have a good company in your days when you're to conquer the lands.
Ghandi

Return to Stories