I can run but i cant hide

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

I can run but i cant hide

Postby Illyatra » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:23 am

The sun was breaking through the clouds after an afternoon rain shower. I had entered into an argument with Marc and Jerpen, it had took a turn for the worse when we steped outside the chapel so i could teach marc a lesson (puny palidin) which i did easyily. When all of a sudden from a fight in which i was completly provoked *wink* I was declared an outlaw. I have heard stories about these bounty hunters before and figured the best thing to do was to run, and try and wait it out. I got out of town pretty easy and headed east. I came upon an old farm and hide in an empty barn there for a while. The bounty hunter tracked me there; seeing the lust for my life in his eyes I decided to try to run some more, I was hurt pretty badly when i came across another farmhouse where i tried to hide agian, it didnt take long before the bounty hunter was on me again and at that moment i decide i could not run or hide anymore. so i tried to fight, it didnt last long the bounty hunter had me worn down from the chase and sent me to limbo. So in conclusion I guesse that killing marc was worth it. *grins evily*
Illyatra

Postby Ghandi » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:16 am

So you decided to pick on the less experienced paladins instead of the bigger ones. Very brave and honourfull.
Ghandi

Postby Illyatra » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:49 pm

I have have no prefrence on what ignorant palidin i attack, wether they are expierenced or not is none of my concern. but since were on the subject, i do recall a much more expierencened Ghandi attacking me but i never offered any excuses on that. so maybe the hounerable thing to do Ghandi is for you to keep your hipocritical opinions to yourself.

Think about that hobbit
Illyatra

Postby Ghandi » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:34 am

You know what reason i had to attack you. I warned you not to attack the local mayor, but you did...right in front of my eyes. My attempts to save him were futile. All you did was laughing, together with Janus. So you could have expected me to attack you with all my power. The retaliation was fullfilled, so further fights are not nessecary from my side. Why should i excuse myself to you for that? As keeper of the peace i couldn't let you get away unharmed. So you paid your debt and now i have no further matters with you.
Ghandi

Return to Stories