Trying to let realize Meglaz that she's an elf

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Trying to let realize Meglaz that she's an elf

Postby Ghandi » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:45 pm

Sevratio:

I tried a few tricks already. Flashbacks, items...nothing worked. My former friend still thinks she's an orc. Of course others said: "Just let her go, you can find other friends." True, but i won't abandon my friends, not even when they are turned into orcs. Besides, nowadays, the lands are crowded with the elves other mortal enemies, the darker side of the elven race. I had to find a way to make Meglaz see herself as an elf again.

Then the idea came to me. What better person can let others see different what they actually should see? Right....hypnotists! So i went to one and we made a deal he would let Meglaz see herself as an elf again. This way, Meglaz and i could walk together again like the old days, having fun with trolls, making fun of eachother as i am more beautiful, but she was stronger and smarter.

But the hypnotist had other plans. I lured Meglaz to the hypnotist by provoking her and she tried to catch me to rip my head off...silly orc! Cunning as the hypnotist was, he turned Meglaz into some kind sleepy condition. But the hypnotist did not do as we agreed. Instead of making Meglaz believe she is an elf, he made Meglaz see me as an orc. Before i could burn that darn hypnotist, he made Meglaz awake and a happy Meglaz suddenly grabbed and hugged me as she finally saw a fellow orc....me?!? The hypnotist ran for his life. Meglaz grabbed me outside, wanting me to join her in her daily life. What could i do? Rebel against her?? I finally could walk with my old friend again and her powers are far more pweroful than mine. Besides, it gives me some time to let Meglaz realise she's not an orc, but an elf in an orcish body.

For now...i have to walk with the Meglaz orc.
Ghandi

Postby brent » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:47 pm

do you know what the hypnotist's name was, so i dont hire him
brent

Return to Stories