family betrayl

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

family betrayl

Postby Illyatra » Sun May 30, 2004 6:41 pm

I entered the chapel to see Broken, Kampfer and meglaz. Rumor was that my cousin Broken had left the clan. As soon as I walked in it was obvious why. Kampfer had beaten him into submission, he was willing to do anything to make the pain stop, and to gain an alience with the Dark_order. I kept my faith in my Broken when Kampfer asked him to kill me to gain his allience. My faith was misplaced, I told Broken to meet me north of Amethyst. And he did. Standing outside the north gate I said to Broken "Do what you feel you must, I will not fight my family." And he attacked me and sent me to limbo. It was a sad day for me and even worse when i heard the news that Kampfer had gone back on his deal with Broken and killed him, not really suprised though. I try to keep my faith in Broken, hopefuly he can redeem himself somehow. Hopefully our clan can still gain the respect we deserve....... hopefully ..........

and just a thought: an orc clanned with a human, what strange and dangerous times we live in
Illyatra

Postby Scorpion » Mon May 31, 2004 2:37 pm

Meglaz:

Wonder why I joined the Dark Order? Well, I wanted to kill you elves and Kampfer wants it too. And it looks like it worked. Your clan is falling apart, what else can you expect from an elves clan?

And what was Broken thinking? That he could join the Dark Order? Where i'm in? *laugs*
Scorpion

Postby Illyatra » Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:08 am

Do I wonder why? No, just a small observation of my surrondings that I felt like sharing. However my clan may be falling on hard times, I would not say we are falling apart. As I see it this adverse time is just one of the building blocks that will rest as a cornerstone in the foundation that will someday be our great clan.....
Illyatra

Foundation of the Clan

Postby Broken » Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:13 am

The clan is facing horrible horrible times, and it was only just created... Janus has been banned, I have betrayed, Voltor has suicided, Whiz will not join... There are few left to build the clan on, but I believe you can make it through these troubles and rise to be the greatest... Whether it be with me or without me...
Broken

Re: Foundation of the Clan

Postby Ghandi » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:05 am

Broken wrote:...rise to be the greatest...

You're talking about me, don't you? Thought i was the only one, besides Kampfer of course :lol: , who knew that.
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:07 pm

Insolent Paladin... your place is beside Maldas.. as a ghost.. a dead meat.. nothing else than a spirit damned to wander around an empty place.. you are nothing Ghandi... you are not even a shadow to someone. Don't worry after your death people will remember you as the greatest victory of Kampfer the Almighty!

Now pay for your pass crime and I hope that hunter will succed... or I will do it myself!

and for you, puny dark-elves, you will be remembered as nothing.. or maybe just as worms kampfer crushed under is boots!
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:03 pm

Kampfer the little servitor wrote:Don't worry after your death people will remember you as the greatest victory of Kampfer the Almighty!

So you admit im your toughest enemy around. Great to have that respect from you.

Kampfer the clown wrote:Now pay for your pass crime and I hope that hunter will succed... or I will do it myself!

Don't worry about. That hunter is it was futile to hunt me. It gave up his efforts trying to bring my head back to the consulate in Amber. You? Maybe, maybe not, we will see.
Ghandi

Postby Valiant » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:07 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Kampfer the little servitor wrote:Don't worry after your death people will remember you as the greatest victory of Kampfer the Almighty!

So you admit im your toughest enemy around. Great to have that respect from you.

Yes, dark knights do tend to make mistakes...
Valiant

Postby Kampfer » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:06 pm

There is no mistakes.. there is no hide.. Ghandi.. you are the only one who dare to stand before me and I respect that.. the sad part is.. your actions are useless cause you still are a weak... bringing your clan and keep down will archive a great victory not only for me but for all evils in that land... especially dark-knights!
Kampfer

Re: Foundation of the Clan

Postby brent » Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:49 pm

Broken wrote:The clan is facing horrible horrible times, and it was only just created... Whiz will not join...

tell whiz i will kill him if he dont join.
btw me no like dark-elves newayz
brent

Return to Stories