Kampfer has Fallen

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

Kampfer has Fallen

Postby Broken » Sun May 30, 2004 11:15 pm

###Sadly, Kampfer was killed by a large garou
Is it time to celebrate?
Broken

Postby Valiant » Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:48 pm

Just despicable, how evil fights amongst itself. It is why it never got a stronger presence in this world.

Feared should be the day when evil unites, but that day shall never come, as unity is against it's very nature.

I must disappoint you though, as there is no reason to celebrate. Kampfer will return most likely, sooner than we would like. Also, even if he were gone permanently, there is so much evil yet still unconquered. But the day shall come, when it is all smitten...
Valiant

Postby Ghandi » Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:28 am

Unity may be something that is against nature's will, through persistance, strength, hope and goodness, that unity will be there.....unity between good. That's why both clans. Lionhearts and Heart of Honour, have a truce. With this truce there's a great wall of goodness where evil has to fight his way through. And we all know they will never succeed in that :twisted:
Ghandi

Keeper

Postby Broken » Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:03 am

Oh... he was recently killed by a keeper as well
Broken

Postby Valiant » Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:53 pm

20 keepers to be more precise... even Kampfer cannot defeat the overwhelming forces of goodness.

As a sad part of the news, I heard he has retaliated by killing over 200 defenceless acolytes. He will pay for this crime, and all his others, one day!
Valiant

Postby Ghandi » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:03 am

Just wait until my outlaw status and that foolish hunter are gone....just wait!
Ghandi

Return to Stories