secret enimies

Had an adventure you want to share? A near miss or simply the story of your life!

secret enimies

Postby Illyatra » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:23 am

*Aramont*

My friend Bear and I were traveling the South Plains road in search of some bandits that were harrassing travelers. Trying to make the roads safe for everyone. It was about mid-morning and our mission was going well. I had just picked up the tracks of these bandits so I knew we were closing in. The sun was starting to beat down hard and it was getting hot. Just as I removed my hat to wipe the sweat off my brow BAM i was backstabed by an assassin as I reached for my javilin I was struck with a spell and before I woke up in Limbo I noticed Jaulen checking a contract. Some mongreul had put a contract out on me. Me Aramont of the rangers guild. Aperantly by helping people that are lost and trying to make the roads safe I had offended someone so much that they had to put a contract out on me. Not even haveing the decency to let me know that i was being hunted. This is not something i will let stop me though I will be out there trying to help people still and trying to help nature where I can also. But I guess I will just have to be more alert for the fiends that lurk hidden in the dark, masked by the shadows, waiting to reek havock.

*fear not good will triumph*
Illyatra

Postby Ghandi » Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:34 am

i know the feeling of being hunted. At the moment, Ghandi is being hunted by one of the Mora di Chao, those who possess unknown powers that even the greatest ranger does not have. I may be able to fight him, but i won't as i know my outlaw status is there by mistake. I respect the Mora di Chao and i know they are thinking they are obeying the law. But we all make mistakes and so do the Mora di Chao. I will not fight, i'll just wait until my outlaw status is over. I haven't killed anyone for it so i will not kill the hunter. I'll just have to keep faith in Aester that i will survive this minor obstruction.
Ghandi

Return to Stories