Importance of clans

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Importance of clans

Postby Ghandi » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:03 am

Is it possible to make clans more important. Now clans are just groups same minded individuals. Maybe creating clanwars, clanlevels (respect) with quests. More ideas to increase the value of clans are welcome.
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:15 pm

I almost agree with that idea... except the "clanwars" part, players have to do their own war.. ex: lionhearts vs my future clan... the purpose of it gonna be simple :twisted:

maybe just add the option "opposite clan" not only breaking alliance but really opposite with maybe extra reward on killing opposite clan member, or/and maybe internal reward in the clan.. like hierarchy in the clan himself... "most opposite clan killer" can have more "respect" from clan lvl.. well i hope people will understand that idea :)
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:34 am

Just wanted to say what i mean with clanlevels. With clanlevels i mean to give clans a rank like giving them stars or such a thing. Starting clans will start with no or one star and the better they do with rp or/and clankilling, quests, the more stars they can earn. The more stars a clan has, the more privileges they can have. For example, i the lionhearts clan has gained another star, they now able to expand lionhearts keep with a training area or such a thing. Of course, if a clan disbehaves, they can lose stars. Maybe this way people will be encouraged to join clans.

Now you have a small list if you type clans where you can see which clan got the most clanpoints i think. Never really knew what counts for that list.
Ghandi

Postby Scorpion » Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:46 am

I don't agree with the rewards for killing other opposite clan people. We allready get awards (his weapon, xp, %) but They don't want clans killing each other continue to get rewards.

but if a clan gets a quest, after some clan roleplay awards.. i agree on that
Scorpion

Return to Suggestions