Invis

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Invis

Postby Keezheekoni » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:18 am

This is just a minor something. When you cast an offensive spell on something that doesn't exist while you are invis you become uninvis. Well I use this to become uninvis when I want, but I was thinking that becoming uninvis could be a separate command. Also accidentaly casting on nothing would not make you lose your invisibility. That was if you waiting to pounce on someone while invis, but you jump the gun, then you won't lose the invisibility. This is something minor that has always been slightly annoying :D
Keezheekoni

Postby crow » Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:00 pm

hah! you mages.....

so you want to go invis, then spam casting at someone who might be coming your way and then when they finally enter you can hit them in a fraction of a second? eek!

please DMS, leave it as it is....
crow

Postby Keezheekoni » Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:21 pm

Hehe, that does sound like that is what is implied :D . This is not my intention however. When you have a constant 1 second lag, it is necessary to cast RIGHT when you see someone so that they don't leave right after. Many times it has been me casting on someone who has come and gone, and my invis no longer exists. Though I guess it can just happen uninvis, and I don't really plan on mugging anyone :o . Also do you become unhidden when you backstab nothing?
Keezheekoni

Postby Scorpion » Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:04 pm

Nope
Scorpion

Nah

Postby Broken » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:54 pm

You don't need a special command to uninvis, just do it the same way you been doing it. Like crow said, it could be abused. Besides, the DMs have alot to do as it is
Broken

Postby Keezheekoni » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:58 am

Yeah I agree, *grin*
Keezheekoni

Return to Suggestions