Walking of creatures

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Walking of creatures

Postby Scorpion » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:23 pm

I think the update that made creature walk around when no player is there is good. Makes the game more realistic.
But there's a thing i don't think is good or should be changed:

example:
When you are at a place where agro creature come in different sizes, and you need only 1 type of them. If you wait there, the wrong types will walk away to area's where other people walk. Those people don't want to face those, cause might be strong creatures that kill them easily.

My suggestion is to a limit to where creatures can walk. Like 4 steps from where the came from.
Scorpion

Postby kestrel » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:56 pm

I agree that some type of limit would be a good idea. When I saw a gnoll roaming the streets of Amber and being ignored by the town guards, I was highly surprised.
kestrel

Postby Kampfer » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:10 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHA a gnoll in coral.. cool
Kampfer

Postby Qoith » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:31 pm

Yesterday a gnoll chaplin made it as far as the gates of Amethyst - I can't wait 'til I see a monster (i have found yet) wandering down the streets of Amethyst :)
Qoith

Postby Melodor » Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:30 pm

Limits to wandering are being added by hand as and when absurdities arise. If you notice silly wanderings, please use bugreport.
Melodor

Return to Suggestions