Shattering

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Shattering

Postby Kampfer » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:42 pm

the shatter msg is so tiny we can hardy notice it.. could you maybe put it in CAPS and maybe put some !!!!!! somewhere around :)
Kampfer

Postby crow » Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:56 pm

YES!!!!!

YES !!!!!!!!!!

please please please!

I'm so tired of every single inattentive tin can blaming me for stealing their weapons if I'm logged on

*wields Volman's Talon* its not as if I actually need your toys....
crow

Postby Kampfer » Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:48 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
I still don't know if it was you ;) because I didn't log that day.. my zmud don't auto log went I start it.. and sometimes I forget about it.. so I can't check what happen that day but it added some RP element :)
Kampfer

Postby crow » Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:22 pm

I'm a thief things go missing. I'm visible so I'm blamed. Its expected, I'm used to it, but at times it still annoys the hell out of me. Besided how could I steal your sword when I was casing Ghand..... errrrr nevermind that last. What I mean is I can only be in one place at a time. I'm one hell of a thief but not that good yet!
crow

Postby Ghandi » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:33 pm

What the.... Why stealing from this nice hobbit. Is he carrying anything useful for you?? I really need to buy some more sacks.
Ghandi

Return to Suggestions