Enchanters

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Enchanters

Postby Valiant » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:22 am

Another thought I had...

What about npc enchanters who can (re-)enchant an item (weapon mostly) for a price ? Permanent enchantment of course, until the smithy undoes it again.
Valiant

Postby Kampfer » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:17 pm

why don't add healing skills to vicars and acolyte too... they are useless... they should do their job.. and heal people
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:26 pm

Enchant: get the item
Healing vicars and acolytes: yeah, only to those who wont hurt them.
Ghandi

Postby Scorpion » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:31 pm

Why only enchant? Why not cure-poison/disease too?

I know it's annoying to get diseased. Paladins should kill many wolves and spiders. But because we get hit much, although paladins can get a max ac of -7 or -8 (being a hobbit pally with max dex) they still get diseased a lot. There should be a creature ..druid.. that can cast that on you, or has items which you can buy. But that money has to go somewhere, for some reason. A druid (if not dwarf) isn't really trading for gold i think. Unless that gold goes to a good purpose. Perhaps even better, trade items for a cure-diseased. Items that are good for the forest (if talking about a druid), like a small tree.

Also if you are a barb and too stupid to cast, there should be a creature that casts show-aura. For mages detect-magic... offcourse not for $1, but for a lot more. Just an example.
Scorpion

Postby Keezheekoni » Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:40 am

Hahahaha, you don't like me offering 1gp for scrolls? :D
Keezheekoni

Postby Kampfer » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:49 pm

cure-poison/disease item already exist.. so find them..

for the paladin vs disease the Idea should be they are immune to wolves disease.. they are paladin.. they have powerful healing skills due to their god.. they are holy.. they are the good.. the they should have immunity to disease/fear or at least a skill like cure-poison/disease each 10mins or something like that... or 1/day (only lvl 16+ could get have that skill)

same for DK.. they are the most evil thing around.. to a certain level Kron should grant some immunity to his servants.

here was one of my idea...

for the enchant/d-m/show-aura that could be cool if farside or the amber mage could spent some of his time to help people around with that... vs some gold pieces.
Kampfer

Return to Suggestions