friendly talks

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

friendly talks

Postby Scorpion » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:10 pm

When scorpion arrives at his keep the guards are just standing there. What i like to see is that when I or Ghandi arrive, the guards says something to me. Like "Hey, how are you." or "Nothing happened here". But when the evil kampfer arrives they say "Stop!".

Offcourse it can be done with other creatures, like vicars. If you don't kill them, they start talking to you, or even better, starts healing you. And if you kill them, the start muttering about the evil kampfer* who kills vicars Also paladins, like protectors etc.. they should salut player paladins.

Just some more action between player vs creature would be nice and make the game more realistic.

*Could also put other player in here, but evil = kampfer :P
Scorpion

Postby Ghandi » Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:09 pm

Like Redbeard whispers to clanleaders and Olmer whispers to assassins. Think this would indeed give more atmosphere to the game.
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:02 am

ya ya.. Ghandi's keep guards should say "hello" to scorpion and ghandi.. and when Kampfer cames in the should say things like "OH NO ITS KAMPFER... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES" :twisted:
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:57 am

More like blowing a horn when im in the lands to warn me. Now that would be great. With that, you could have real battles. Also, all the guards in the keep should gather at the front gate trying to stop Kampfer and when i arrive, hell break lose. Oh man, i can already see it happening. Something like LOTR TTT battle at helms deep. :lol:
Ghandi

Return to Suggestions