Whois Form

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Whois Form

Postby Kampfer » Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:12 pm

well.. my last suggestion turn in a strange way to another subject .. lets see with this one..

We should be able to do the "whois" command on a player even if that one is not online, because "finger" don't show lvl/age/class/gender and stuff.

P.S. I have to give my feelings to someone.. I GOT A DVD BURNER!!!! sorry.. you are the first to know that.. and I'm so happy :) oh well.. i like look an idiot but its ok.. I am 8)
Kampfer

Postby Steejo » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:28 pm

i know this is an old topic but it is a good idea and im suprised no1 else has relied about it
Steejo

Postby Scorpion » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:40 pm

Well, i don't think it's a good idea. If someone else isn't around, how can you see what lvl he is? And what's the point for seeing someone else his lvl/class? you can't gratz him/her for lvling, still have to wait till that player is online.
Scorpion

Postby Steejo » Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:02 pm

If you can see there lev then you can see how they are doing .eg my cuz Erill he keeps asking me everyday in skool what lev i am cause im never on at the same time as him.....

so na na nanana (lol)
Steejo

Return to Suggestions