Palladins and clerics

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Palladins and clerics

Postby Rygar » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:21 am

Well, i know pallies and clerics are not meant to rule fights against characters like dk's and i won't talk about assassins here (they're meant for that after all), but still, i think they should offer a quite decent challenge and be able to win at high levels.... sometimes.

We went on small duels with Rygar and Kampfer, and i will say ot would had been quite a match between the 2 if it would not had been of the wither abbility. Won't talk about a palladin there, it would had been slaughtering.

I won't say the dk is too strong, i think it may balance somewhere and still have monstruous weaknesses under certain situations (as him to last lot of fights in aggro areas and he'll be destroyed, where pallies and clerics rules)

But i may say pallies and clerics miss something, maybe the ability to turn evil (well, i would love to have the opportunity to turn way more, and i'm sure the pallies may feel the same).
Give say Ghandi the possibility to turn kampfer in his fights and he may win...sometimes...
Rygar definately would...sometimes.
Anyway, it's been a long post (don't post often, tough i think, long before doing so).
Thank you for reading, and keep up the good work. :)
Rygar

Postby Kampfer » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:28 am

no need to change all the class of paladins and clerics for KAMPFER THE ALMIGHTY (sorry.. couldn't resist :twisted: ) and I hope one day ( in 1 or 2 years) turn Kampfer into a lich.. so the turn of paladin will be efficient at this time.. til there.. SUFFER FOOLS!
Kampfer

Postby Valiant » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:06 pm

Kampfer wrote:and I hope one day ( in 1 or 2 years) turn Kampfer into a lich.. so the turn of paladin will be efficient at this time..

Ah yes, I was going to suggest that after reading the first post. Please, do turn undead :roll:
Valiant

Return to Suggestions