Afk mode

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Afk mode

Postby Sothis » Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:07 pm

When I played Deratia...if you were AFK (away from keyboard) You could simply type "afk" and when you type who...it would show who is afk. If you tried to send a message to someone it would say "This person is afk but your message was sent." Or something to that nature. Maybe this could be done?
Sothis

Postby Kampfer » Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:17 pm

well.. when you aren't around you shouldn't play.. but i'm a outlaw and I still stay logged.. cause sometimes I just go get some food and suddenly GF is grabbing and say "WE WASH THE DISHES OK!" and I can't even move a toe from the kitchen not even to disconnect or warn people i'm not around.. so in my case the AFK command will still be useless :)
Kampfer

Well

Postby Sothis » Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:56 pm

My point exactly. When you get up to go grab something to eat...you are away from the keyboard right? So just type afk real quick. And it lets people know. So if they are grouped with you, they know you are still afk and not just wondering if u are lagging or whatever it might be. So however long it takes you to do dishes...all people have to do is type who and it will say you are AFK :D
Sothis

Postby Scorpion » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:04 pm

Or when you need to go to the toilet to do a big business. :roll:
In dutch terms we say, "Have to put Seedorf out of the selection"

Anyway, i think it's a good idea
Scorpion

Postby Kampfer » Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:47 pm

dutch people are so WEIRD!!!
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:37 pm

You've not even seen us at thursday nights :lol:
Ghandi