How your foe attacks you.

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

How your foe attacks you.

Postby Ghandi » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:13 am

I was wondering why every npc fights (back) with his bare hands, head and feet, without any use of weapons. But some are carrying weapons, so why not let them use them. Fighting goblins, armoured to their teeth, who constantly try to tackle, headbutt or kick you doesn't seem very convincing.

Additionally, some fighting elements could be added. In case of swordfighting, messages like sounds of the metal can be heard as the swords strike on eachother, really give some more atmosphere to the game.
Ghandi

Postby jagg » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:41 am

The one that always makes me smile is getting headbutted by a knight of the White Castle. Hardly gentlemanly conduct! :lol:

I might be wrong, but I think the combat messages have been upgraded recently? Probably too much work to get through the whole database at one single go.
jagg

Postby Ghandi » Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:24 pm

Im not talking about changing this in 'nearby' updates, but just something that could be added to the oh so long 'todo-list'. That's point of the suggestion tome. My compassion to those who try to fullfill them.
Ghandi

Postby Ruan » Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:49 pm

This is one we're actually working on with a fairly high priority.
Ruan

Return to Suggestions