Berserk

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Berserk

Postby Kampfer » Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:57 pm

Good Idea for the Berserk command

migrate it to a AD&D way... like:

-no HP lost to enter in a rage
-adding HP
-adding STR
-drop AC (you are at 0 it drop to 1 or 2) (cuz of the "I don't care to be hurt")
-at 10% of the HP (10% is an exemple) the berserk just goes away (cuz If i'm bleeing from everywhere even the eyes my "survival" sense will take the lead and i will be able to flee)
-after a berserk phase you lost some HP (if lower than the 10% drop you to 1HP max)

The adding HP is to get a bonus to HP cuz constitution don't add to HP if you have a high CON.

In some case, adding to STR gonna be useless cuz they won't have enough to get a +? bonus to hit or dmg but they still can profit from the HP.

Kampfer
(btw, I'm happy to had the privilege to play in LOS, its a great place to be, continue your good work :) )
Kampfer

Re: Berserk

Postby Valiant » Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:23 pm

Kampfer wrote:-at 10% of the HP (10% is an exemple) the berserk just goes away (cuz If i'm bleeing from everywhere even the eyes my "survival" sense will take the lead and i will be able to flee)

Isn't it the whole point that you're not able to flee at all, also referring to your earlier remark
(cuz of the "I don't care to be hurt")

-after a berserk phase you lost some HP (if lower than the 10% drop you to 1HP max)

Aren't you supposed to just die if you don't ensure enough hp ?
Valiant

Postby Kampfer » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:21 pm

for the after berserking.. true.. maybe let die the player from it.. no prob with it..

and the able to flee i miss all the point Valiant, read again... the "SURVIVAL SENSE" will "TAKE" the lead
Kampfer

Postby Valiant » Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:05 pm

I don't think a 'berserk' state, meaning a mindless rage involves a survival sense...
Valiant

Return to Suggestions