Impossible quest?!?

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Impossible quest?!?

Postby Scorpion » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:55 pm

I was wandering. How can a lvl 11 thief do their quest, which has to be done in the white castle? That guard won't let anyone pass and I don't think a lvl 11 thief can kill a lvl 15 healing guy.

Which leads to another thing. When i'm hidden, i sneaked in, the guard still notices a suspicious character and blocks the entrance. offcourse he might see me coming from a distance, but if i sneak all the way, he shouldn't notice me. Hippogriff has the same. When i'm hidden, i still see that they glance at me. Which i find rather strange.

offcourse you could ask a big guy if he can kill the guard, but who wants to help a thief these days?

Anyway, I think a solution might be that you can sneak past the guard.
Scorpion

Postby Ruan » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:29 am

To do that quest at the moment you need to develop a new level of sneakiness. I mean that you need to think about the problem longer and find a way around it (there is one - without grouping with higher levels).

On the topic of creatures reacting to hidden people when they shouldn't, fixing this is fairly high on the list (unfortunately no progress has been made with the list recently).
Ruan

Return to Suggestions