multiple character forum

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

multiple character forum

Postby Keezheekoni » Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:21 pm

For most of us we have more than one character, and to prevent the hassle of registering each one perhaps you could choose amongst different chars when you post. Not sure how feasable this is, but I want to write down some stories with Lokern and my new mage Keezheekoni.
Keezheekoni

Postby Scorpion » Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:41 pm

same problem here. allready thought about some things. like scorpion find a letter of someone on the ground and reads it.. but it's hard.
Maybe you can do:

Lokern:
<story>

still looks weird.. but it's a way
Scorpion

Postby Ghandi » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:02 am

I prefer to speak through only Ghandi as i think this way i prevent making errors in roleplay to speak through the wrong char. By the way, my other char are really inferior to my paladin. They aren't that good (think my mage has reallly different stats than any other mage (low strength and dex, high const and piety and max int) and all my other chars has some stats which i thought it would be nice). Im not that good in figuring out what stats chars need and most of my chars gained their lvls not because of their excellent stat but more through persistance. Ghandi certainly could have better stats and would have a lot more xp if i were better in this kind of games. But just because he refused to give up fighting he finally became a top rank paladin and even beated Valiant 3 times being best paladin. But with every lvl i gained above 10, i have to die at least once. Some kind of curse or something. Probably explains the problems i have in soloing strong ones. Or maybe it's the lack of a good golden potion suplier :P
Ghandi

Postby Keezheekoni » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:53 pm

If making multiple characters for the forum is not possible is there any chance that you can delete Blaze and replace with Keezheekoni, or delete Blaze and let me make a new account? As much as I hate to admit it... Blaze is dead. Thanks for your time.
Keezheekoni

Postby Kampfer » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:52 am

Blaze wrote:As much as I hate to admit it... Blaze is dead.

Well.. can I corrupt a dead soul by making him a lich?

### Kampfer casts raisedead on Blaze.
### Kampfer says "Obey me!".
### Kampfer grins evilly!
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:39 am

Not a lich, but a bright spirit, ready to cast some immolates on you :twisted:
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:26 pm

nahhh.. this lich will do some wither on you and cast some astral blast on every paladin who dares to insult me! he will be under my control! :twisted:
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:03 am

Your 'supposed to be strong and evil as hell" god Kron cast astral blast on me as well, but he couldn't do more damage i can heal. Being a 'god' though, his punch was severly stronger :(
Ghandi

Postby Kaedan » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:28 am

I've given Keezheekoni his name change, as you can probably see.

As far as multiple accounts for the forum go I don't believe that it's really necessary, as you can just do as Scorpion suggested with 'Lokern:' or the like. This is just a BB afterall.

If you really want to post under a separate account, register a new one with an alternative email address, nobody is forcing anybody to use their character names as their BB account names.

--Kaedan
Kaedan

Postby Keezheekoni » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:02 am

Thanks for the change.
Keezheekoni

Return to Suggestions