Descs

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Descs

Postby Brute » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:51 pm

I think that another line should be added to your description, with the current setup you can't even hardly describe your character, if you had another line you could describe your character in more depth and it would help rp...but thats only my opinion....
Brute

Postby Ruan » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:56 am

This is something that has been near the top of my wish list for a while. I think it's daft that when you look at a person you have lines and lines taken up by what rings they are wearing (under gauntlets how would you even see that?) and no space for a proper description. We are hoping to amend this.
Ruan

Postby Kampfer » Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:32 pm

concerning that.. when we are wearing a cloak it should be allow to "enable" the cloak.. which means you cover yourself with so nobody can see what you are wearing.. and disable.. you still have the cloak but only in your back, to let your arms free of movement
Kampfer

Postby Valiant » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:15 pm

Kampfer wrote:concerning that.. when we are wearing a cloak it should be allow to "enable" the cloak.. which means you cover yourself with so nobody can see what you are wearing.. and disable.. you still have the cloak but only in your back, to let your arms free of movement

Or better yet... so nobody will even recognise you :D
Valiant

Postby Broken » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:15 pm

For all above mentioned idea's, yes.. yes do it :|
Broken

Return to Suggestions