Lotto System

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Lotto System

Postby Hurk » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:10 pm

I was playing this other mud and they had a lotto system and I thought it was cool. So I thought it would be cool if there was a lotto system on LoS. and if no one wins the lotto it just keeps adding up until someone wins it.
Hurk

Postby Kampfer » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:24 pm

the amount should be very high to make it profitable.. 1k per ticket... 1 ticket per person.. per week

but not fully sure.. why a paladin would play lotto.. paladin aren'T suppose to be gambler, and a DK playing lotto instead of killing everyone to get the money of the reward.. quite strange.. I'm not sure los is the best place for lotto..
Kampfer

Postby Valiant » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:39 am

Plenty other classes who could play the lotto:

Barbarians, fighters, mages, alchemists, thieves, assassins maybe ?, err... uhm... I guess that's about it.
Valiant

Postby Qoith » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:18 pm

Not sure all barbarians could play ... after all some can't count past 3
Qoith

Postby Valiant » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:43 pm

Qoith wrote:Not sure all barbarians could play ... after all some can't count past 3

But they're stupid enough to let themselves talk into participation. 8)
Valiant

Re: Lotto System

Postby stoner » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:24 am

Hurk wrote:I was playing this other mud and they had a lotto system and I thought it was cool. So I thought it would be cool if there was a lotto system on LoS. and if no one wins the lotto it just keeps adding up until someone wins it.

it could possibly work, but it would have to be modified to fit into los without the appearance of the implication being rushed
stoner

Return to Suggestions