whirlwind attack

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

whirlwind attack

Postby Kampfer » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:49 pm

why not adding a skill to the fighters and barbarians.. whirlwind attack? which will allows to attack all opponent around? (ok.. the barbarian is already powerful, but could be interestingto get this skill at the certain level maybe)
Kampfer

Postby stoner » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:12 pm

been playing diablo 2 havent you?
stoner

Postby Kampfer » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:09 am

i was playing AD&D long time before playing Diablo.. and I've stopped playing Diablo since 4 years..

was reading some technical info in the corerules of the 3rd edition and i thought it could give a new aspect of battle style for characters/groups
Kampfer

Postby Keezheekoni » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:31 am

While you are at it you should make it so mages and barbs can have a bind-all and a circle-all command as well :wink: Anyways I think that some form of attacking more than one creature at once besides using the avalanche realm would be neat. Room-vigor except expanded.
--Keez
Keezheekoni

Postby Kampfer » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:06 pm

Phill sometimes I wonder what you thinking hahahahah a blind-all.. circle-all.. come on :P

ok.. barbarian lvl 18.. facing 10 trolls lvl14-15 *shouting* PREPARE TO DIE!! *starts to circle them at once* hahahahahaahha
Kampfer

Postby Keezheekoni » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:23 pm

Wouldn't that be just awesome? :twisted: Anyways that was a joking suggestion... don't take it serious or anything. Maybe something like the rangers ability to hold two weapons could turn into an attack the nearest two targets. I suppose I don't mean turned into, but for a whirlwind attack instead of attacking everyone it could attack just two and leave the attacker vulnerable to a counter attack... or have it so it takes longer to gain your ground again to attack again (4 second break or something). Would changing the fighting system to make it more complicated be more practical or preferred though? I am not sure. I should stop rambling and do my homework.
--Keez
Keezheekoni

Postby Kampfer » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:49 pm

wow.. your idea is damn good :)
Kampfer

Return to Suggestions