Under-clothes

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Under-clothes

Postby Erill » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:58 pm

Not sure how do-able this is but here it goes.

No Paladin in his right mind would ever wear armour without a tunic or something under it for reasons i'm sure you can all imagine :lol: . At the moment i RP it as best i can with emotes, but its not helpful when i'm diseased and i've taken my armour off because of the fever and someone comes into the Chapel and comments on a Paladin being naked...Just thinking that adding items like tunics (no effect on AC) would give LoS a nice feel and offer more small RP options.

Eg.
Erill just comes out of a fight and is sweating...
emote removes his armour to tend to his wounds and notices his tunic sticking to his skin.

Not the best example but the only one i can think of right now. Just a thought, let me know what you think.
Erill

Postby Ghandi » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:03 am

I can hardly imagine that the DM meant with wearing no armour means being naked. When you start a new char which arrives at Dapetan, he wears no armour, but I don't think he travelled all the way naked. So I think it's more something for us players to understand. Wearing no armour does not mean wearing nothing at all.
Ghandi

Return to Suggestions