Adjustment for the White Castle

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Adjustment for the White Castle

Postby Kampfer » Mon May 29, 2006 12:36 am

well, I like alot Arduis, in facts, its my best friend, each day I'm on the lands of Stone, I visit my best friend and we exchange some words then somes brutal physical contact and we throw some rocks to each other, he always finish on the floor. Here we have to note, on that part Arduis is perfect as he is but after his death, shouldn't some guards or vigils (mostly them due to their status and rank) just walk in to verify the noise made by the fight, or the sound of the fall (if a assassin made only one blow).. if It's not already in the game.

if indeed it's in the game maybe augmenting the rate of it, as I said I like Arduis but, I kill the guard, I kill the vigil, *sometimes* I kill another vigil walking by, and I kill Arduis (all that with rest between each (I'm not THAT powerful lol)) I don't even risk my life very much.. I'm unlucky if I have to drink one golden potion, which is rare.

I can understand using Kampfer might help, but I'm sure other player can claim the same thing. but it's still the White Castle, how should it be possible to do such thing if not even a wandering vigils to "punish" the killer or the vigils rush in see his master DEAD he call to make hear "battle bell" and the people starts to make some defensive rank somewhere and maybe make paladins come on the upper level, such as knights in the arena rushing in...

well, it's just an idea :)

it might not help me but that is how should be "in my mind" a paladin's castle :)

and I would still try to see my best friend to play more with him and his buddies outside :)
Kampfer

Postby Kampfer » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:53 pm

hummm.. maybe I should just ask for a 'Nightmare' and show off around the white castle like Kervack did in the arena :twisted:
Kampfer

Return to Suggestions