Suggestion

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Suggestion

Postby Nitro » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:31 am

Maybe that the DMs make an effort to get people some rooms?
Nitro

Postby Scorpion » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:09 am

That's a nice way to ask for a room ;)

But you can always send a mail to one of the DM or whisper yourself to see if they are there (but the gods are allways there, listening to you... rewarding you.... punishing you (kampfer for god!))
Scorpion

Postby Nitro » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:53 pm

lol...that would be the way if the DMs where around. But they arnt :?
*sigh* its unbelievable how much better los could be :(
Nitro

Postby Kampfer » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:45 pm

Kampfer for god, what a brilliant idea :twisted:
Kampfer

Postby Keezheekoni » Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:47 pm

Keez seconds this notion. JP make good god.
Keezheekoni

Postby Jaster » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:48 am

If our DMs would like to pass on the torch I'll second Kampfer, one of the few people who have played longer than I have. I'd really like my villa for some much needed storage :wink:
Jaster

Postby Scorpion » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:59 am

Keezheekoni wrote:Keez seconds this notion. JP make good god.

lol, a good god. Don't you mean an evil god? >:)
Scorpion

Postby jagg » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:42 pm

Erynn for Goddess!
jagg

Postby Kampfer » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:10 am

After thinking for a while, Kampfer, God of Despair and Suffering might suit me well, not forced to bring down Kron for that :D

*wink to any DMs who might need suggestions*
Kampfer

Postby Nitro » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:28 pm

Quote: *wink to any DMs who might need suggestions*

Dude...have you played recently? they're gone....
The last i had heard anything from them was a LONG ass time ago about not being able to get me a place at Dwars. Then with all the stuff going on with Shadowchasers weapons and Aesters tent in silken alleys crashing the game anytime you go near it, not a word was heard from them about the whole thing, and its still bugged. A few months ago i sent them another message for a place at Farsides, still...no reply.
And damn, the last update was in 2006..
So wtf? where the hell are you guys? are you done with los or what? :?
Nitro

Postby Kampfer » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:18 pm

Well, I prefer to think they are still around, less around but still there, because if LOS dies, I will hang myself, it's the last place where I can do serious RP with "flexible" world I can change with my actions. I have dropped my D&D group since the DM doesn't deserve a player like me and the LARP are only 4 times in the summer.

So DMs, if you have left us alone, please, don't let me know about it, I prefer to play in ignorance. :)
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:30 pm

Im still around, not as much, but still...and im watching you
Ghandi

Postby Kaedan » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:05 pm

Well... there's still not any rooms available right now, although if a few people move into the Villa rooms it'd save me from trying to balance another floor on top of Dwar's Tavern... The Planning Office of Amethyst are getting pretty upset with Dwar though, claiming that it's some kind of eye-sore, so I can't see that happening.

Anyway, rooms will start becoming available in the near future... nearer if a few Tavern dwellers choose to move into the Villa.

Mudmail Kaedan if you're interested in moving, but be ready to shell out your hard-earned gold coins.... you may gain the adoration of your fellow players too, as they want to move in.

Oh, of course people can skip Dwars and go straight for the Villa if they have 800K lying around.
Kaedan

Postby Nitro » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:27 pm

A villa would sound nice, ill take one. Ive saved up enough on Northax since i had been waitin for a place at dwars.
Nitro

Postby Kaedan » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:35 pm

Cool, if you mudmail me I'll try to get that sorted. :wink:

I realise that some people previously mudmailed to request a room, in some cases quite a long while ago, but most of these requests have been lost in the mists of time and I'm not sure exactly who wants/needs them any more.

Could players stick to mudmailing with requests for a room, please, and just assume that the requests list is currently back to being blank (as of the start of december) so if they requested one before.. request it again. I'll be back to treating things as first come first serve.

Also, if you're trying to contact the DMs with a problem in-game, could you please either use the "bugreport" command on LoS or mudmail us with the question. It's much more likely to be dealt with that just talking to yourself...

Thanks,

--Kaedan
Kaedan

Next

Return to Suggestions