Some fun for the local inhabitants

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Some fun for the local inhabitants

Postby Ghandi » Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:12 am

Kampfer, a dread knight wanting to be strong. He's trying to impress all by killing guards. Local people don't like that. Well, here's an idea they might like. Why not putting Kampfer tight with his neck and wrests on a piece of wood on a pole (there's a name for such a thing, but i don't know it and dictionary.com doesn't know it either). Being not able to ran away, the local people now have a purpose for their rotten food.....they throw it at him. They more rotten, the better. Wait, wait...another idea. Why not go touring through towns and let every town have their fun throwing rotten food at Kampfer?

Now, you're probably thinking: "How can we me Kampfer do such a humiliating thing?" That's something i will take care off.

Hehe, i like dreaming :lol: But this thing could be reality.
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:21 pm

the word is "Impaled".

TRY ME! :twisted:
Kampfer

Postby Kampfer » Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:25 pm

And I got another idea.. that one is better.. why don't we open a hobbit hunt? like every living creature can participate.. and the big price will be Ghandi.. the one you kill Ghandi get free training by myself.. and I will lead him to great power and perhaps one day he will see the Mighty Kron.
Kampfer

Postby jagg » Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:50 pm

An educated mage explains to Jagg:

Ghandi is thinking of stocks. Possibly diamantium rather than wood, if we are talking about holding someone like Kampfer.

Impaling is far more likely to be up Kampfer's street, as this means a sharp object being thrust through the body (and left there). As such, one could be impaled on a spike set into the ground, for example. No doubt this would secure someone whilst rotten fruit was thrown at them, but they would be distracted from the intended humiliation by the pain, shock and loss of blood.

Hope this helps.

J
jagg

Return to Suggestions