?!? What the ?!?

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

?!? What the ?!?

Postby Scorpion » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:34 pm

I was standing in the chamber of hopelessness, just came there for a fight, needed to flee there, then:

[33 H 0 M]: rest
You lean back to take some rest.
[33 H 0 M]: Why flee? there are no enemies here!
Lag protection uses your granite potion to get you clear

This looks strange to me, allthou i understand it. The rooms somehow made lagflee work, but cause i'm under my wimpy i granite. But what i don't understand is that i wasn't being attacked. no way i could have died there, so no use for wimpy... perhaps i should turn it off till a better version of it comes.

So perhaps change wimpy so it only works when you are attack, not when you are safe place, but only confuses me, but that doesn't hurt. . . . .
Scorpion

Postby Scorpion » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:35 pm

oh yeah, also suggestion.. bug section at forum
Scorpion

Postby Kampfer » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:06 pm

Kaedan wrote:Please do NOT use the BB for posting bug reports, use the in-game bugreport command or mudmail a DM.

http://losbb.creative-realms.net/viewtopic.php?t=3
Kampfer

Postby Scorpion » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:14 pm

whoops
Scorpion

Postby Qoith » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:37 am

As a relatively newbie to LOS, I am trolling though the forums for a second time, trying to make sense of it all. This post reminded me that I am still very unclear about how wimpy works on LOS.

What happens if your HP goes under your wimpy value, and you dont have one of these magical "granites" which i have read about and can only guess the spell they contain.

The "help set" says
wimpy You will automatically try and flee when hp are low
but the "set" says
wimpy [Off] Granite under 0

Can someone explain please? :?
Qoith

Postby Scorpion » Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:15 pm

Hey, welcome to LoS.

Wimpy is an automatic using a potion which contains the spell Word of Recall, granite potions are the most common. If you set your wimpy: set wimpy 28 for example, then whe nyou are inactive for several seconds and your hp drops below the hp you set then you'll granite so you won't die.

If you have more questions, ask them in the newbie section
Scorpion

Postby Shihan » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:51 pm

We have ensured that

help helpfiles

reflects all the non command additional helpfiles. In there is one called lag, this describes the various flee components. We have marked anything that might cause damage and thus potentially a death as something which will trigger which ever parts of the lag & fleeing system you have chosen to activete.
Shihan
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions