Extra XP

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

Extra XP

Postby Scorpion » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:14 pm

At some days, 30 dec/1 jan for example, you guys give us extra xp. Sometimes 25%, but even allmost to 50%. Offcourse i like it, and others agree with that i think. but i think you should make more days like that. offcourse because there's nothing special you don't have to do 25%, but 5-10% makes people play longer at suchs days, resulting in playing even more. and that's what we want. so i suggest more of those days, like on the tourney day, when the dutch queen celibrates her birthday ( :D -> is next friday!! ), or just even for no reason.
Scorpion

Re: Extra XP

Postby Valiant » Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:05 pm

Scorpion wrote:when the dutch queen celibrates her birthday ( :D -> is next friday!! )

So when we're all out celebrating Queen's Day, other people get extra experience ? Nice idea.

Things like this should retain their exclusive nature. Doing it too much will only ruin the game in the end.
Valiant

Postby Ghandi » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:41 am

And you will play on Queen's Day?? Im off to Amsterdam to celebrate, enjoy live concerts and drink away my thirst :lol: and eat a good hotdog or/and a whopper! Maybe celebrate womens day...all female chars will gain some xtra xp :P
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:54 am

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
we can see the REAL Ghandi isn't a good paladin.. I told you two years ago.. you should just leave the paladin's order to become a dark-knight too :wink:
Kampfer

Postby Steejo » Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:30 am

All of us arn't as weak as you Kampher
Steejo

Postby Kampfer » Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:25 am

ok.. today (july 9) I've been absent for a week because I was moving to another apparment.. I've come back on LOS and decided to read the forum.. I see 15 new topic.. I was like what the f*ck.. I see that steejo added his words.. his non-sense words.. and they seems to target me half of the time.. I still wonder how you can endure yourself after all those idiot things you say.

Two of your reply Steejo was after a kampfer/ghandi inside joke.. if you don't know the topic of the joke maybe you shouldn't add anything..

next is.. your paladin is WEAK.. and he will stay WEAK.. try to keep in mind its RP.. and yours is bad... really.. sometimes I'm so annoyed I just want to leave until you logoff.. but I like LOS and I won't let you ruin that.. so heres the suggestion... shut it up.. thanks.. I have patience but I have limits too.

don't take it personal but don't take it as a joke either.
Kampfer

Postby Kampfer » Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:57 am

You wonder how you can do as RP.. how you can do better.. as a dark-knight I can offer you so much opportunity to get good RP.. but don't scrap it by boosting yourself and insulting Kampfer.. its useless.. everybody here know how fast I can crush your paladin's skull after letting you casting some low dmg spell on kampfer.

I will put a post in the newbie/help section.. you should read it and think about it.. I'm willing to help anyone who want to do RP.

In a post from Ghandi (don't remember where) doing RP for fun or for rewards aren't all.. RP is.. most be a part of yourself.. try to be what you playing.

Don't give up on your RP.. LOS is so nice and the people I know on los are almost really cool to talk to (on irc or RL)
Kampfer

Return to Suggestions