For those longer discussions

Got an idea? Keep it to yourself!! Just kidding, leave them here and discuss them with your fellow players.

For those longer discussions

Postby jagg » Tue May 18, 2004 7:42 am

Low level characters can run out of daily broadcasts quite quickly. How about a command 'donate', so that if their discussion is interesting they can receive some of your unused broadcasts and it can be continued?

: donate [no. of broadcasts] [target]

Another on the end of the monster coding list ;-)
jagg

Postby erynn » Tue May 18, 2004 9:27 am

How about if the number of broadcasts was related to your RP rating? If negative, maybe no broadcasts, if even a little positive, whatever your level, maybe lots of broadcasts - why should there be any limit, provided people are using them properly and not just selling stuff or pontificating OOC?
That way we get even less of the annoying broadcasts and there's nothing to stop people roleplaying. Perhaps it could be worked that existing RPers can broadcast from level 1, even...?
erynn

Postby Scorpion » Tue May 18, 2004 1:42 pm

I've run out of broadcasts sometimes. They can reset it, just ask them with an osend to yourself or something like that. Perhaps they reset it
Scorpion

Postby Kampfer » Tue May 18, 2004 3:20 pm

even if negative RP they should have some broadcast to allow them to make better.. and yes "old player" should receive more broadcast at lvl 1 cuz DMs and other players knows how good is the RP from that person.

Since i'm lvl 18 i've never used all my broadcast.. over 40.. its pretty hard to use all of them in one day.

most of my awards were from person to person or just how I act vs "evil paladins and others" :twisted:

I have to repeat.. Kampfer is not evil.. he is just doing his job :wink:

I remember 2 years ago people was almost RPlaying with broadcasts.. now they seems to replace them by sends or says.. and I prefer that one.

At this point I wonder is i'm still in the subject.. oh well.. I will end it now :)
Kampfer

Postby Steejo » Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:11 am

But lvl 1 arn't allowed to use broadcast so its pointless giving them any!!!
Steejo

Postby Ghandi » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:18 pm

Hahaha, imagine a lvl 1 player would recieve the same amount of the reward my paladin gets. He would be instantly lvl 7.
Ghandi

Postby Scorpion » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:05 pm

And you don't need broadcast to RP....
Scorpion

Return to Suggestions