Gnoll attack

In-character discussions and general chat.

Gnoll attack

Postby Erill » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:56 am

All travellers are to note that the Amber road is no longer safe. The gnolls have attacked Paladins on The White Road in clear view of The White Castle. The gnolls were quickly dispatched but not before the Lord and Lady were kidnapped. Gnardu has been slain and a small cross the Lord is known to carry was found in his chamber, The Knight Errant has been informed and is looking into the matter, and we are sure that the Lord and Lady can be found and will be returned to there rightful place safely.
Erill

A monk comes to the aid of paladins.

Postby Timothy » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:09 am

Normally I would not involve myself in such matters. However, not soon after the attack had begun, a messenger informed me that a band of gnoll raiders were attempting to loot the dojo in Amber. Fortunately, the brothers there were able to drive off the attackers before much damage could be done to the dojo. I will admit, my anger overcame me and I relentlessly slaughtered every gnoll I could find in the next few minutes. However, I soon regained my composure and went to question Gnardu myself. He refused to speak, anyway, and Erill and I quickly dispatched him. Upon searching Gnardu's chambers, we discovered a small cross, one belonging to Lord Tamaran. There was, however, no sign of the Lord or Lady. I fear the gnolls may be getting smarter, and I expect that they will ransom the Lord very soon.
Timothy

Return to General Chat