Think tank

In-character discussions and general chat.

Think tank

Postby Keezheekoni » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:14 pm

It has been a long while since I founded this clan with the goals of non-aligned organization with the ultimate goal of discovering new things of interest. Though I have discovered a few treasures and wonderful and enthralling spells, with a great deal of help from Jagg, I have left my clan in poor conditions. I did not pursue recruitings that I started early on. This is partially due to my untimely absence, but it is also as a result of neglect. So I come to a crossroads where my options are to either disband the clan and continue searching and advancing my magics on my own, or put a new emphasis on recruiting and the ultimate goal of discovering new things without the interference of the battle of good versus evil.

With this in mind I would much rather choose the second option. So let it be known to everyone in the lands that my clan is open for those who have the heart and desire to search for new things. It is open for those who choose not to align themselves in this ever expansive war of good versus evil. It is open for those who wish to test their abilities in combating strong foes. I hope that those with a like mind will consider joining my clan. If you wish to leave a message here, or let me know if you see me around.

For my part I will restart my searchings that have been distracted from the afore mentioned absence and my drive to train and advance my magic. My most highly sought after item is the spell flamefill. I believe that my skill in the realm of fire is adequite and I am ready to take on this spell. I will thus begin my search for this powerful spell. So I wish good luck to those who search these lands.

--Keez
Keezheekoni

Postby Eagle » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:25 am

Keezheekoni
So let it be known to everyone in the lands that my clan is open for those who have the heart and desire to search for new things

Yes I want to search for new things

Keezheekoni
It is open for those who choose not to align themselves in this ever expansive war of good versus evil.

I do not wish to have any part in this war. I wish it would just go away!

Keezheekoni
It is open for those who wish to test their abilities in combating strong foes.

Im still new to the lands and weak, but with time there is power.
Eagle

Postby Xen » Wed May 03, 2006 9:53 pm

Zelnora-

I would absolutely love to join your clan! If you are willing to except an alchemist then let me know and we can set up a time to meet.
Xen

Postby Keezheekoni » Sun May 07, 2006 1:03 pm

I am glad there is interest in the clan. Sadly I have business within the mage guild that will keep me occupied for quite a while. Perhaps if I am not tied up in the near future then we could chat about the prospects. In the mean time keep adventuring, and don't be obliged to join my clan in particular. I don't believe it would be proper to expand the ranks and then vanish from the lands for an extended period of time. I wish you well in your adventures, and perhaps we shall meet in the future in ordinary form.

This war is enticing, revenge and hate fuel its encompassing terror, but with good grace and avoidance may you both walk freely through these lands and uncover truth. I bid you well.

--Keez
Keezheekoni

Return to General Chat