Bounty on the head of a Shapeshiffer

In-character discussions and general chat.

Bounty on the head of a Shapeshiffer

Postby Kampfer » Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:32 am

#############################
#------------- Wanted Dead or Live ------------#
#------------------------------------------------------#
#------------- 50,000 gold pieces --------------#
#----------- rewards for the head of ----------#
#--------------------- Melodor ---------------------#
#############################

Reason... simple... this gnome plays with our nature... being changed into an horrible creature... a Rodent... is an insult to my god.

We should apply him his own medecin.. changing him into a blood slime... with a nice axe rack in his back :twisted:

# Kampfer the Rodent Warmonger
Kampfer

Postby Melodor » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:53 am

If your god really cared whether or not you were a rat, don't you think he is powerful enough to remove the spell? One has to experiment to learn, and you did seem quite eager to test my magical ability at the time. Admittedly, there was a huge alley cat around, but in your absence it pounced on Rone.

Anyway, it seems I need more practice, because beyond the tail, whiskers, odour, slight reduction in size and increased interest in cheese, it would seem that the experiment was highly unsuccessful. I noted no behavioural, personality or speech differences. The spell wore off naturally as is usually the case.

OOC: DMs and Liaisons "interfere" in order to give you the chance to roleplay. If you're turned into a rat, act like a rat: make posters and be indignant after it's worn off. If we throw something at you that you can't deal with, then OOC us (or OOC yourself, we'll see that) and we'll lift it pretty quickly or guide you out of it.
Melodor

Postby Ghandi » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:52 am

Being a rodent, you probably looked a lot better :D . Still having problems to accept Meglaz the orc in my vicinity. But she behaves when im around as it should be 8) . Would be fun if i were changed into a mighty fearsome dragon. Then people will not laugh anymore due to my ridiculous combination of size and outfit. Usually they stop laughing when i show them my hammer of some trophies. Being a dragon, i could entertain Marduuk with a nice fight. I think the old dragon is getting a bit rusty and could use some exercises.
Ghandi

Return to General Chat